Hey how's norton doin?
norton always has the best band.. powell valley is pretty good too, but until someone really shows burton up, they'll be the best.
Hey how's norton doin?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
UMMMM..... anyway I STILL liked when Appy's band fired up Iron man- I signed up for a music class once, 4th grade in the Dayton City Schools system. I showed up AFTER school , which was when we got our art and music if we wanted it , dude said , "Place your Violin gently under your chin." I looked around, cause , since dad played for cash on weekends in a country band, I KNEW it wasn't me he was talking to , cause I had a fiddle. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That was my last classical music class, thank you.
I wish they would play some other music to
but one thing that gets me about coeburn's band is when we have the ball near our sideline they play something and you can't hear the snap count, but when the other team has the ball they are silent
ICGRM takin' over
I remember a few years back listening to some Lee High games that channel 37 had been to (they would be in the press box), and we were so loud that they couldn't speak..lol. Lee would be getting pounded, and we would keep going....you would hear them almost every home game saying, well Lee may be losing...but you sure can't tell it by the band [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Kelly's band used to be awesome years and years ago....sigh
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Lee does have alot of bodies and are really loud. I know for a fact though that not everyone actually "plays". They have had several kids in the past that just marched. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
not being a richard head as mega would say, but it looks to me that if a band played something upbeat, as opposed to phantom or other classical tunes, that if you done a good enough job the judges wouldn't care what you played, as long as ya were good, you'd get scored good wouldn't ya???
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
not sure..
i know they are doing a disney show like you said.. i think it's called 'fantasmic'..
and if i'm not mistaken, their band camp starts monday
and numbers? about 60?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks